It’s located in the city of Concepción about 530 kilometers south Santiago. This plant is designed to produce beef and lamb for export. It is allowed to export to most demanding countries such as the European Union, United States, Mexico, Japan and other countries.
- Cattle Slaughtering Capacity: 4.000 heads/month
- Cattle Deboning Capacity: 2.800 heads/month
- Sheep Slaughter Capacity: 12.800 heads/month
- Sheep Deboning Capacity: 7.400 heads/month
- Name:Agroindustrias Lomas Coloradas Ltda.
- Rut:88.792.300 – 0
- Address:Camino Coronel 6670, San Pedro de la Paz VIII Región, Chile.
- Phone:(+56 41) 273 4500
Nicanor Allende Vial (Managing Director)
José Miguel Larraín Guzman (Sales Director)
Mario Cifuentes Poveda (Sales Manager)
José Manuel Godoy Villarroel (Operations Manager)