It is an exclusive cattle slaughterhouse and deboning plant that serves both the domestic and foreign markets.
It is located in the city of Temuco, 670 kilometers south of Santiago. It is a modern facility that has the most demanding production techniques. It’s qualified to export to the most demanding markets, and has introduced many product brands to the domestic market such as “A Punto”, “3B”, “FT” and “La Reserva”. “A Punto” is the most recognized quality beef brand in Chile.
Frigorífico Temuco S.A.
96.568.780 – 7
Av. Altamira 01825, Temuco, IX Región, Chile.
(+56 45) 2644 100
Nicanor Allende Vial (Managing Director)
José Miguel Larraín Guzman (Sales Director)
Román Rubilar Salas (Export Manager)
Cristián Bolomey Schuster (Plant Operation Manager)
David Sanzana Senn (Finance Manger)
- Cattle Slaughtering Capacity: 10.000 heads/month
- Cattle Deboning Capacity: 8.000 heads/month
- Carcasses Storage Capacity: 1.800 carcasses
- Chilled Storage Capacity: 340 metric-tons
- Frozen Storage Capacity: 300 metric-tons
- Frozen Tunnel Capacity: 4 tunnels, 12 metric tons each 48 metric-tons.